Phone 1300 727 957
Call between our office hours, 8.30am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Do you need to talk to someone about alcohol or drugs? Whether you’re calling about yourself or someone you care about, our friendly, dedicated team will help you understand your options and decide your next move. Whatever issues you’re facing, you don’t have to face them alone.
If you need someone to talk to outside of our business hours, please call Lifeline on their 24-hour crisis support line on 13 11 14.
Find a service
- See a full list of our service locations (includes contact details).
- To contact our North Queensland team at Shanty Creek, call (07) 4046 8080.
Contact Head Office
Our corporate head office street address is:
Level 1/Boundary Court,
55 Little Edward Street,
Spring Hill, Brisbane.
Our general postal address is:
PO Box 332, Spring Hill QLD 4004
Our ABN: 96 154 079 633
Connect on social media
- Like us on facebook.com/LivesLivedWell
- Follow us on Twitter @liveslivedwell
- Like us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/lives-lived-well
- Visit Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UConcF_xFh3Bv6CgfJNJMrKQ
Because we have limited resources, we only monitor Facebook and Twitter accounts during business hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm). Please be aware that our Twitter and Facebook page is a communications channel and is not monitored by qualified counsellors or community service workers.
Feedback and questions
We encourage you to share a story about your experience with our services via the Care Opinion website (external site). Visit Care Opinion.
For general feedback about this website, our services or organisation, please email: [email protected]
Time to Talk is a state-wide service run by Lives Lived Well. We are based in Brisbane. To find out more go to www.liveslivedwell.org.au